How do the days move so dang fast?
So I disappeared again, despite my promise not to. And I'm only here to say that I'm about to take another extended separation. National Novel Writing Month is coming...less than 7 hours away! National should actually be "International" and since 2007 I've participated in the worldwide event. This year I'm attempting to do a double job. That's WRITE, I'm planning to create two novels from scratch in the matter of only 30 days. I know, I'm crazy. But it's more due to the fact that I couldn't decide between two plot ideas than any real attempt at greatness.
I will try to update periodically here. Otherwise, keep an eye on the word count widget and see where I'm at in the noveling process. FYI: since I only have one profile, I'll only have one word count. Therefore, rather than 50K words, look for my widget to show 100K words by the end of November.
No comments:
Post a Comment
This isn't a debate forum...Please keep that in mind when making your comments. Thanks, and happy mothering!